- Free membership in the IQRF Alliance with most of the benefits of commercial Alliance members
- Free access to the Member zone of the IQRF Alliance website
- The opportunity to participate in IQRF competitions and events
- Free online learning materials
- Discount on selected products on www.iqrf.shop
- IQRF knowledge and skills student certification to enhance their value on the professional market
- Access to the cutting-edge wireless IQRF technology used for Internet of Things
- Assistance in development of custom applications
- Opportunity to present student projects on the IQRF Smart School website
- IQRF Smart School marketing materials for school PR and promotion activities
- Promotion of schools on IQRF Alliance websites and events - raising the school prestige and awareness of students
IBM Cloud free access for students and teachers
In cooperation with the IBM Czech Republic, the IQRF Alliance has prepared an offer for all students and school teachers who are members of the IQRF Smart School program for free use of IBM Cloud.
The IBM Cloud is suitable for the Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, Watson, big data, mobile development and more or just as a place for your apps built on node.js, java, ruby, PHP, Python or many others.
The IBM Cloud offers STUDENTS 2 GB of storage with up to 10 services running in STANDARD versions. For the TEACHERS, there is a prepared package with 8 GB of storage and up to 40 services in STANDARD versions. Anyone else can test the IBM Cloud with a package containing 0.5 GB of storage with up to 4 running services in LITE versions.
You can register at ibm.biz/freecloud. There is no need for a credit card and the offer can be used during the whole study period.
The final round, which took place at the IQRF Summit 2018, was attended by the solvers of the two best projects selected from the projects submitted to the final.
Both projects came from the VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava. Teaching and IQRF projects have many years of tradition and support here.
The winner has won development tools for IoT applications – the IQRF Tech DS-IOT-01 development kit, the AAEON Europe UP Squared Celeron Duo Core development board, the Protronix air quality sensor, the remotely controlled power socket Cobra from Netio Products and vouchers for training from JoTio Tech, and for using Microsoft Azure from Microsoft.
The school of both awarded contestants got two DS-IOT-01 sets from IQRF Tech.
Join the IQRF Smart School program
Joining the IQRF Smart School program is fast, easy and free of charge. 1) Simply fill in and submit the on-line registration form to become an Institution member and join the IQRF Smart School Program. 2) Then you will get an e-mail with the IQRF Alliance Bylaws. 3) Once we get scan or two hard copies of the signed Bylaws, we will activate your membership so you have an access to all related members' benefits and the Member Zone. If you have any questions about the registration or members' benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fill in and submit the registration form
Sign IQRF Alliance Bylaws and Smart School Amendment
Register to the Member Zone
One year ago, in the summer 2014, I first met wireless IQRF modules, and I…
Students of the school participated in the final round of the Cortex Challenge…
Introduction Students have opportunity to work with iQRF technology at Brno…
Students have opportunity to work with iQRF technology at Brno University of…